Metal pour les jeunes et ceux qui le sont depuis plus longtemps que les autres!

AccueilPortailRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore

+4
Michu
Helld (-|-) ween
maynine
lemmy62
8 participants
AuteurMessage
lemmy62
Metal Fetus
Metal Fetus

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 17:34

Y&T - Bassist Loses Battle With Cancer

Y&T bassist Phil Kennemore passed away earlier this morning. Phil Kennemore was diagnosed with lung cancer last year in August. Back then his doctors believed the disease to be "treatable", and that he should be back on his feet soon enough.

Y&T vocalist/guitarist Dave Meniketti released the following statement: "It is with profound sadness and disbelief that I tell you that my best buddy for 37 years passed away this morning, January 7, 2011 at 1am at Stanford Hospital. Bravely and steadfastly battling the horrible spectacle of lung cancer, at the end he was surrounded by his family members, and the Y&T family up until his final breath.

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore

All the beautiful things that I could say about my buddy Phil could never be summed up in a short sentence or two, and I promise that I will be back to say so much more about how I feel about him and his talents in due time. But for now, at 3am, after just having returned home from his passing, let me at least put this out there.

Phil Kennemore was not only a sweet and passionate man with his life, friends and family, but as an artist, he also had that rare ability to say what was on his mind with the most eloquent, clever, and to-the-point lyrics, yet could turn it on it's head in a second with some other viewpoint on reality and nail the point dead center. He was able to do what very few can - say the things that others have been thinking, but could never quite seem to put into words. He has always had a keen knack for doing that.

As a musician, with those huge fingers, his bass playing was always loud, strong, and deep, filling the largest or smallest of stages equally.

He had an amazingly strong life force that has influenced everyone who ever had the opportunity to be called a friend of his. I am forever grateful for our lifelong friendship, that was always in place throughout the worst and best of times. I will miss his sense of humor, his amazing wit, but most of all I will always miss not seeing him to my left on the stages I will play from this moment forward.

Yes, he was one of the class guys on this planet, and in this business, and I will always do what I can to spread the legacy of Phil Kennemore across the globe on every stage that I land on.

You know how much I love you Phil, and you knew how much your fans and fellow musicians loved and respected you. There was nothing left unsaid. You had a rich and wonderful life and I can only tell you that I was happy to have been alongside you every step of the glorious way."papy rock
Harvester of Eyes

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://radio-13.fr
maynine
La Zen Attitude... Quoique !
La Zen Attitude... Quoique !
maynine

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 17:52

Nous sommes sur un forum de langue française.
Merci.

lemmy62
Metal Fetus
Metal Fetus

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 18:23

Le combat est perdu, Phil nous a quitté à l'age de 57 ans RIP ................

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore PHIL-KENNEMORE
lemmy62
Metal Fetus
Metal Fetus

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 18:29

Helld (-|-) ween
Keeper of Helloween
Keeper of Helloween
Helld (-|-) ween

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 19:13

Sujet déplace

lemmy62
Metal Fetus
Metal Fetus

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 20:17

En français...............

Phil Kennemore, bassiste du Groupe Y&T est décédé aujourdhui a l'age de 57 ans.
Cette triste annonce a été faite par Dave Meniketti, chanteur et guitariste du groupe qui a declaré :
"C'est avec une profonde tristesse que je vous annonce le décès de mon meilleur copain durant 37 ans. il s'est eteint le 7 janvier 2011 à 1h00 à l'Hôpital de Stanford. après avoir lutté contre un Cancer du poumon. Jusque la fin il a été entouré des membres de la famille et la famille Y&T "
"Toutes les belles choses que je pourrais dire sur mon copain Phil ne pourront jamais être résumées dans une phrase ou deux "
Michu
Attardé Metal
Attardé Metal
Michu

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 21:41

R.I.P man R.I.P. Phil Kennemore 32323
maiden
Toujours un Train d'Avance
Toujours un Train d'Avance
maiden

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeVen 7 Jan - 22:56

C'est pas lui qui avait une basse jack daniels au Hellfest ? Chier le crabe.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeSam 8 Jan - 9:58

La vache
Ça a été vachement rapide ...

Repose en paix mec ! Sad

Dernière édition par Breizhjoker le Sam 8 Jan - 17:24, édité 1 fois
buz
Dark Buz
Dark Buz
buz

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeSam 8 Jan - 16:56

L'année commence fort ,R.I.P R.I.P. Phil Kennemore 15598

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Buz37

Il faut un monde pour faire un tout
Tom Ray
Metal Teen
Metal Teen
Tom Ray

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeDim 9 Jan - 0:52

RIP :'(
R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Img_0010 Headbang
http://diamondmusic.centerblog.net
Rico
Baron Rico
Baron Rico
Rico

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitimeDim 9 Jan - 18:20

RIP :'(
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. Phil Kennemore   R.I.P. Phil Kennemore Icon_minitime

R.I.P. Phil Kennemore
Page 1 sur 1